Here are all the dates you need to have the most fun this school year and give the most support to East Oakview. We all know we have an exceptional school and what makes it so special is our community of families, teachers and supporters. Our annual Walk-a-thon is intended to be our primary fundraiser for the year but we like to have fun all year long. By adding a small fundraising component to our other events throughout the year, we had an extremely successful 2015-2016 school year which made it possible to fulfill several teacher grants and provide support to projects and programs throughout the school, in addition to several new items on our playground. We found immense joy in bringing our community together throughout the year so please come to or participate in any or all of the following events:
Events for the 2016-2017 School Year:
- Monthly restaurant fundraisers – see the flyers that come home in the Wednesday folders and check out our Facebook page!
- October Restaurant Fundraiser at the Score – October 4, 5pm-10pm
- Walk-a-thon – October 7, 9:00am-1:30pm (Northview High School Track)
- Halloween Boogie Nights – October 28
- Santa Shop – December 12-15
- Art Auction/Free Spaghetti Dinner – January 26
- Sledding Party – TBS (first good snow)
- Book Bingo – March 22
- Carnival – April 22
- Movie Nights (3) – TBA
PTC Meetings for the 2016-2017 School Year:
- Wednesdays – October 12, November 9, Skip December, January 17, February 15, March 15, Skip April, May 10
- All meetings are in the East Oakview Library from 6:30-7:30pm. Childcare and snacks are provided!
Popcorn Fridays for the 2016-2017 School Year:
- Fridays – September 30, October 21, November 18, December 16, January 20, February 17, March 17, April 21, May 19
- $0.50 per bag or $1.00 for 3 bags. During the month of September you can order for the year. Just send your money in to your teacher, clearly marked for popcorn.